Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Buck Eye State!


Hello to all, thought I come post a fast note. Went down to the great state of Ohio to show. What can words say about the great Buck eye state, don't get lost around Toledo Ohio and end up going back north. LOL A friend and I decided to go to the show me only taking 2 rabbits and all my grooming supplies and myself. I didn't have a show till Sunday so the rabbits sat in there carring cages till then all covered up and they did really well.
There where a lot of rabbits there! The mini lops and American Fuzzy lops had a National show going on and a few other breeds.

Sunday Show:

Star Buck's Terra placed 2nd in her class of 7 White senior does.
Star Buck's Nat King Coal place 1st place jr colored buck of 9 junior bucks and then went on to win BOV&Best of Breed. His a hot little buck just know turning 6 months of age you think you have a doe in your hands with the density of wool this little buck has.

No comments: