Saturday, August 22, 2009

NARBC 2008-2009 Sweep year

NARBC sweet year has ended and know its time to start all over again. I thought I did really well for getting my feet wet back into showing English Angoras.
I was 12th place in the country with 1041.5 points in English Angoras and English wool I was 6th place with 88 points. That isn't bad at all for not showing very much. The rabbits have 13 BOB, 10 BOS and 2 Best In Shows for season 2008-2009. I don't know how mant GC I have to turn in and BIS I need to turn in.
They have done me well lets see if we can top it for next year. The New sweep year has started! Also right know i'm in the MSRBA club i'm ranked 23rd place in all breed points trying to beat my rank last year of 25th place, it doesn't end til out fall Convention in December. It can be hard when you don't have very many people to show with.

No comments: