Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall 2009 show season.

Thought I would post the rest pics of the bunnies. 1st is a little Star Buck's( yet to be named) (black tort) jr buck colored. I thought he was going to be super long in type but has he done a change on me to a really nice short little guy. I think he is going to have some really nice wool coming in. Sir: Countryside Magnum x Shepherd's TigerLily. 2nd Is Star Buck's Louis Armstrong Blue Jr colored buck that I kept back. First of I would like to say this isn't a color that I would keep. There can be so many problems with the nails. Well he has really dark nails and has really nice type and has really nice wool coming in. I will be keeping my eye on him to see how he turns out. Sir: Countryside Magnum x Silvertone Dominique. 3rd is Star Buck's ( yet to be named) Jr( Black tort) colored doe. Just a very cute little girl coming up has really nice short type and a sweetie pie to work with. Sir: Countryside Magnum x Shepherd's Tigerlily.
Also I have 9 REW babies, that are just going on 6 weeks soon. Really a cute batch of babies there mother Silvertone Ricki Lake and Star Buck's Ava are getting sick of living with them time for them to move on out.






No comments: