Sunday, January 11, 2009

Up and coming!











Here is my first post for the new year. :-) I thought I take some up and coming pix of the babies from Novembers litters. I think there going to be some outstanding rabbits. The babies are out of Star Buck's Isabella x Silvertone Avalanche. These breeding was a father daughter breeding that I thought turn out really well. There was only 3 babies in the litter 2 REW does, Star Buck's Jackie O , Star Buck's Caroline and the little Fawn buck with the outstanding face Star Buck's Robert Kennedy Jr. Little does he know when he is older his going to have a date with Silvertone Dominique when he becomes older. Really would like some outstanding Chestnuts again. The last lady from Silvertone Ricki Lake x Silvertone Avalanche breeding. So happy to get something out of these cross Star Buck's Grace Kelly. I will have litter due the end of January I will keep yeah posted.

No comments: