Thursday, June 17, 2010

Star Buck's Rabbitry 4 Sale

Selling some bunnies to make room for new and up and coming: The next Best In Show winner maybe.

Star Buck's Ella Fitz (Black Tort) Sir: Countryside Magnum x Dam: Silvertone Dominique- $150.00 She has really nice wool thanks to her mother I just don't care for the type and her mother has 6 babies in the box and I like to make room for them. She is 1.5 years old

Countryside Magnum ( Blue Tort) He has been a wonderful buck that I got from Collen B from New York- $100.00 His going on 3 years old and has been a wonderful herd buck he has 2 up and coming son's that I like to keep around for awhile and see how they turn out.

Star Buck's Rehana (Chestnut) Sir: Star Buck's Green Acers won my first Open BIS in 2009 x Dam: Silvertone Dominique. $250.00 The type is nice she isn't as high as I like them to be but she has good type with alot of wool to burn very dense for the color chestnut If she doesn't sell I cut her down and she can become part of the herd. She will be showing this fall she is about 7 month.

2 comments:

Spinners End Farm said...

Hi Marcus-

Do you have a photo of Magnus? I'm looking for a tort and or blue for a herd sire and am curious to see him!

Many thanks,
Sherry

53rabbitry said...

if u have some showable angoras for sale send the picts to nandaperdana@gmail.com. thanks ^_^