Sunday, August 3, 2008

Out And About!




Thought I would post some new pix of the babies. Silvertone Ricki Lake babies are doing wonderful getting bigger and bigger everyday. There here with there mom Himalayan doe 2. There about 3 weeks old and out of the box or more like got kicked out by me. I just have to say Himalayans make the best mothers I think English Angora does could take a lesson from them. You can leave the box in with them and not worry about them sitting on them.

Here some pix of Star Buck's Maximilian and Star Buck's Cosmos. GGrand Mother Star Buck's Elizabeth 9 leg wonder is in there background and was known for her deep wide bottom. Its what I like to see in all my rabbits nice wide bottom all the way to the table.
I'm hoping the Broken pass at Convention these year!

No comments: