Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July



Just thought I wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Going to be giving the bunnies some extra care that night of staw in there cages. I'm not even 5 min away from where they shoot the fire works off at. :-) Thought i would post some pix of my other 2 will be seniors for Convention. 1st pix is of Star Buck's Devil Wear Prada (Sable Pearl). I thought she wasn't going to amount to anything but she is becoming a big girl fast. Love the typ on her and the wool is coming in really nice already nice and thick. She wont be short of denisty. Then there is Star Buck's Timberland really nice Blue tort buck, I don't care for the coat at these time he could us alot more denisty but boys seem to get left in the deparment when it comes to that in English Angoras. Time will tell his brother Star Buck's Coach is really turning out nice.

No comments: