Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Is here !

Hello everyone, had a show these pass weekend in Lapper Michigan. I had a really good time with some really good friends. Token wooler of the group I hang around with at the shows. They have Havanas and Himalayans. So I do stick out and people ask is that a dog or is that a rabbit or is that alot of work to groom. LOL
I have one coming up these weekend in Evart Michigan and Open doesn't have to be there till Noon. :-) Once again I will be the only person there. Where are all the EA people at.
Silvertone Ricki Lake babies are getting big all 3 of them. There eyes have open and there running around there nest box. They will soon be with there loving mother out in the rabbit room. My house can smell right again. :-) Tiger Lily babies are just really cute there 5 of them 1 Black Tort, 1 Blue Tort, 1 Lilac Tort and 2 Sable Pearls or Sable Points in other breeds. I got the rainbow in these litter of colors.
I'm hoping to do my junior breeding next week. Going to spick the girls water bottle with apple cider vineger again. I'm going to be breeding my Broken Fawn doe (Daisy) again and TM's Venus for the first time.

No comments: