Saturday, March 8, 2008

Babies are cute and 5 weeks!


The most cuties thing is 5 week old baby English Angoras. Something about them make them cute at this age and then you have to start taken care of them after. LOL This little doe is a Fawn and she is pretty clean color just the tips of her ears and nose has smot on them. I belive I will name her Star Buck's Isabella, that is a fitting name for a little doe that is to cute. She is my first baby out of Silvertone Avalance. I hope she turns out really nice. Only way I could make her sit was to give her hay. The show at Michigan state Convention went really well they have a Belgian Hare go BIS Open show. That doesn't happen alot and that was really cool to here about I wish I could of seen it. I will try to get a pic of it for my blog so it can be posted. There where some really nice EA at the show had a wonderful time. I know posting these wont do any good but say alot of mom and dad showing there rabbits in youth that is pretty sad that they feel they need to be with the youth and not with the open. Oh well, what does it teach the youth? Nothing!!!

No comments: