Sunday, February 17, 2008

Little ones!



I thought I would take a few pics of the childeren. The Himilyans where born on Feb 6th and the little EA was born on Feb 8th. My Broken EA decided to sit on the other 2 so I saved the one baby that was still alive and gave it to my Himilyan doe to take care of. She has turned out to be a really great mother. Can you tell who doesn't belong here. Also can tel that my himilyans got really frosted when they where born. Even with the heat on out there there its still cold. Me think the little baby is a Fawn. Its what you cann a dirty Fawn it has a little smoot on the nose but you know what this long into the game not going to hate the little cute thing. Know just have to wait and see if its a doe or buck. Its really cute loves to pee on me when i pick it up.

No comments: